A RIPE Meeting is a five-day event where Internet service providers, network operators and other interested parties from around the world gather to:
- Participate in discussions about the policies and procedures used by the RIPE NCC to allocate Internet number resources
- Participate in the RIPE Working Group sessions to discuss current technical and policy issues
- Share experiences, latest developments and best common practices
- Develop their network of peers in the Internet community
- Meet at lunches, coffee breaks and informal social events
RIPE Meetings are open to everyone. They bring together people from different backgrounds, cultures, beliefs and genders. The RIPE community is unique and prides itself on providing a safe, supportive and respectful environment.
If you can’t attend a RIPE Meeting in person, you can participate remotely.
For more information about RIPE Meetings please see the FAQs.